Today’s the day!
The very first episode of Mom Autism Money launched today! In it, we sit down with Paul Curley, CFA to discuss ABLE Accounts. We cover things like:
- Using an ABLE account to shelter your savings from asset tests.
- Tax benefits to opening an ABLE account.
- The ABLE to Work Act.
- 529 rollovers.
- Addition of debit cards, which make account access easier.
- How to support the ABLE Age Adjustment Act at the federal level.
- How to support the removal of Medicaid clawback provisions at the state level.
Here’s where you can currently listen to Episode One:
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice!
In the coming weeks, we’ll be covering Special Needs Trusts, teaching boundaries to Autistic children and pattern recognition strategies for financial scams.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!