What would you need in case of the worst? Flesh-eating living dead walking the earth? We’ve actually talked about this a great deal in our household and these are the things that we’ve decided we should do to prepare:
- Stock up on canned goods. And water. You can last a whole lot longer without food than you can without hydration. I’m not about to drink out of the Mon even if I am met with dehydration.
- Stock up on weapons and ammo. Practice using those weapons before the infection spreads.
- Maybe get a book like this one for those situations you didn’t think to prepare for.
- First aid kit.
- Get over any paralyzing fears we (more appropriately, I) might have.
- Get good boots. He’s always about good footwear. And the zombie apocalypse is no exception.