This post is in collaboration with the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust.
What’s this? A third week of Pittsburgh Children’s Theater ticket giveaways?
You know it!
This show in particular is for families with children ages 3+. Let’s get to it!
Judy Moody & Stink
Based on the popular book series by Megan McDonald, be prepared to go on a hilarious adventure live on stage with Judy Moody and Stink, the dynamic sister and brother duo. As usual, Judy is in a mood. After seeing her classmate’s picture on the front page of the newspaper, Judy wants to be famous and sets off to find fame and happiness. All the while, Stink and his foul-smelling sneakers become a real distraction as he vies for the coveted Golden Clothespin Award. Judy Moody and Stink are the perfect pair for their imperfect capers that lead to fun, mystery, sibling rivalry, and, in the end, true friendship.
The first couple of performances will be at the Byham, but this one is traveling to K-12 school campuses all over the suburbs, too!
- November 17, 2019. Byham Theater 2p
- November 18, 2019 Byham Theater 10:15a
- November 20, 2019 Greensburg-Salem High School 7p
- November 21, 2019 Marshall Middle School 5:30p
- November 21, 2019 Marshall Middle School 7:30p
- November 22, 2019 Hopewell High School 7p
- November 23, 2019 Mt Lebanon High School 11a
- November 23, 2019 Mt Lebanon High School 2p
- November 24, 2019 Seneca Valley Intermediate High School 2p
You can find more ticketing information, including where to get $12 tickets, here.
On to the giveaway! Use the widget below to enter to win a package of four (4) tickets to Judy Moody & Stink. You’ll get to pick the time and location from the above options.
There are many ways to get entries everyday, so be sure to come back for more entries! This giveaway will be open through 11:59p on November 12, 2019. Best of luck, and be sure to enter the Walk Two Moons and the Pick-Your-Show giveaways while they’re still open!a Rafflecopter giveaway