Mmmmkay. Let’s get real today.
Sometimes your credit score isn’t super hot. Maybe you had no idea what the hell you were doing with your money. Maybe you knew what to do, but couldn’t get the money flowing in fast enough to meet your financial responsibilities.
Whatever happened, having a poor credit score sucks. It means higher interest rates on loans–if you can even convince a financial institution to issue you a loan–higher rates on insurance in some cases, and a higher probability of losing your job or having trouble finding housing.
It’s not right.
But that doesn’t mean there’s nothing you can do about it.
Catch Tia & Chonce as They Break Down Credit
She and powerhouse Tia Chambers are hosting a Credit Repair Masterclass tomorrow and you don’t want to miss it! The class will take place live online on April 4th, 7 pm CT/8 pm ET.
Both women are Certified Financial Education Instructors and have increased their personal credit scores by more than 100 points.
In this 90-minute masterclass, they will go over:
- What makes a good credit score?
- Common credit score myths you might have fallen for
- Step-by-step DIY process to improve your credit
- How to properly dispute accounts without hiring someone
- Debt payoff tips and strategies
- Should you trust credit repair businesses?
- How to protect your credit and identity for the long haul
- And more!
The masterclass will also conclude with a Q&A session where Tia and Chonce will stick around to answer everyone’s questions about credit.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to improve your credit, now is the time to take action and learn from the experts!