This post is brought to you and contributed by an outside writer.
You’ve done all the groundwork to participate in an event. You’ve researched various opportunities and zeroed in on the event that aligns best with your business goals. All details of the event have been collated and the location of your exhibit finalized. You’ve arranged for the funds required and done your homework around the attendees. Now it’s time to finalize your marketing material. Among the most powerful and cost-effective alternatives to enhance your company’s presence at an event is Horizontal Banner Stands, say experts at New Jersey Banner Stands. Let’s look at the various benefits this offers, so you can take an informed decision.
The Many Advantages of Horizontal Banners
- Cost effective: Horizontal banners, even the pop up variety, are much more affordable than most other types of displays. So, if you’re tight on budget, this would make a good option.
- Lightweight: Being light in weight, they are easily transportable. This saves you the additional hassle and cost of cartage.
- Sophisticated look and feel: Provided the graphics have been designed by a professional, this option can give a touch of class to your exhibit.
- Impactful: With exciting design, compelling text and full-color graphics, Horizontal banners can make quite an impact on the event attendees. When designing such banners, ensure that it takes your brand messaging into account and that consistency is maintained with your other marketing material.
- Have multiple uses: A Horizontal banner with a pop up stand can be used for brand building as well as for sharing important contact information, listing the USPs of your offering and brightening up your exhibit.
- Many ways to display: The Horizontal banner can be hung with cords against a wall, mounted on an outdoor stand or attached to a pop up banner stand.
- Have a long service life: The richness of printing lasts much longer when done on good quality Horizontal. This is because the ink becomes part of the Horizontal. Even in hot and humid weather, the colors will not fade in a hurry. Moreover, you can ensure to purchase Horizontal banners that are washable.
- Can be used after the event is over: After the event has concluded, you can mount the Horizontal banner on an outdoor stand and place it outside your office or store. This will continue to give you returns on the investment made for the event. If you wish to do this, ensure that the text and graphics are more generic.
Additional tip: Don’t forget to click lots of photographs against the Horizontal pop up banner. These can be displayed on your website or shared via social media. You can even tag your prospective clients in their photographs against your banner. This ensures continued engagement even after the event has concluded.
Other Uses of Horizontal Banners
Apart from promotion at events, Horizontal banners mounted on pop up stands can be used to make announcements, share motivational messages, mention schedules, provide directions, commemorate achievements or simply to decorate your office walls. No wonder then that such banners are being used increasingly by businesses and organizations.