This weekend will be a great time to pick up some stocking stuffers at a steal! Using the Shopular app, I’ve located 22 great ones for the whole family, all $5 or under. You can check them out in more detail, or find even more, by downloading the app on Android or iOS.
1. DVDs– Best Buy has the best deals that I could find. These aren’t new releases, but there are some award winning flicks from the past year or two in there. Other stores have similar titles for a bit more. Price: $1.99-$3.99
2. CDs- Once again, some great albums from Best Buy at a great cost point. Price: $1.99
3. Blu Rays– Walmart has the best deals on relatively new titles and older ones alike. Price: $3.96
4. Elementary School Novels– Think House of Robots and The Dork Diaries. Get them at Walmart. Price: $5
5. Skull Candy Jib Earbuds– Best Buy has a bunch of different color options. Price: $4.99
6. Memory Cards– Pick up a SanDisk 16GB SD card or microSD card at Walmart. Price: $5
7. Case Logic Camera Case– I love Case Logic. My camera case has lasted me 7 years and doesn’t show any signs of wear. It’s come with me to the beach, back country backpacking in the mountains, and overseas. You can pick one up at Walmart this weekend. Price: $5
8. Tech Wallets– I’m totally in need of a new wallet. And Target has some in happy colors that you can fit your smart phone inside of. (Hint, hint, husband!) Price: $5
9. Barbie– Certain Barbie dolls and Barbie accessory kits will be on sale at Target. Price: $5
10. Nail Polish Kits– Simple Pleasures nail polish kits look like they’d be great for preteens. And they’re pretty dang affordable at Kohl’s. Price: $3.99
11. Disney Stuffed Animals– Super cute, super cheap, and this specific edition is only at JC Penney’s. Price: $4.99
12. Jenga– While Jenga’s probably the right dimensions to fit in a stocking, Walmart also has other games on sale for the same price. Price: $4.88
For the bigger stuff, roll it up military style to fit it into your stocking!
13. PJ Pants for men & women– Holiday themed or not, they’re on budget at Target. Price: $5
14. Socks, socks, socks. A boring gift? Yes. But one we all get in our stockings every year to get us through until next winter? You know it. Where to shop depends on who you’re shopping for:
5-Pack of Ankle Socks for Women- $5 @ Target
Holiday Socks for Young Men- $3.99 @ Kohl’s
And there’s more. Seriously, go download that app and I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to find some socks for any member of the family for under $5.
15. T-Shirts for Men– Plain T or Holiday/Humor infused, JC Penney’s has a lot of options. Price: $4.99
16. Kids Underwear– Just like the socks. :p Pick them up at Target. Price: $5
17. Pashmina-esque Scarves– Pretty, pretty options at JC Penney’s. Price: $4.99
18. Girl’s Leggings– Arizona brand at JC Penney’s. Price $4.49
19. Junior’s Cami or V-Neck T’s– Also Arizona at Penney’s. Price: $4.99
20. Gloves for Juniors/Women– Kohl’s has standard old gloves, and some really cute animal design ones that are fingerless, but have that pull-over thing to make them mittens when you don’t need to use your fingers. Price: $3.99-4.99 OR if you’re looking for some that you can easily use with your phone/iPad/whatever, Penney’s has touch tech gloves for $1.99.
21. Candles or Wax Melts– Kohl’s has ’em! Price: $3.99
22. Picture Frames– Also at Kohl’s, you can get a miniature one for $2.79 or some normal-sized branded ones for $3.99.
Some of these are doorbusters, some of them aren’t. To plan your trip, I’d highly advise downloading that awesome little app I keep referring back to: Shopular. That way you’re there at the right time for the items that most suit your needs, and you can find bigger things to put under the tree on sale, as well. Happy shopping!!!
*I have been compensated for the writing of this post. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own. I don’t recommend things to you that I wouldn’t use myself.*